FREE drop in community cafe to help you get online, get to know your device, and help doing things on the Internet!
We are working in partnership with Bearwood Community Hub to provide free help and resources to get online in our community.
You can use our tablets or laptops, with free wifi and data, or bring your own device if you would like help with getting to know your way around it or doing something online.
We can help with lots of things, such as:
- Getting online
- Creating an email address
- Shopping online
- Setting up social media
- CV creation
- Applying for jobs online
- Using Microsoft Office software
- Setting up free playlists of your favourite songs
- Using free software to make logos or posters
- How to make a website for a small business
- Using Google calendar
- Setting up accessibility options on your device