Our privacy commitments
- We will only collect, keep, use and share Personal Data for legitimate business purposes that we explain here below, or if we’re legally required to do so.
- We will be as clear and open as we can with you on what Personal Data we collect and how it will be processed.
- For as long as we maintain records of your Personal Data, we will keep it up to date and protect it with appropriate safety measures.
We collect the following Personal Data from or about you as a customer:
- Personal Data collected directly from you through the purchase process: your name, and email address. Also from direct signing up to our mailing list or a request to be included on our mailing list. Our legal basis for the collection and processing of this data is the provision to you of the services purchased or requested by you.
- Personal Data collected automatically from the use by you of the Sites. The data transmitted from your browser includes your IP address, the date and time of the visit the pages accessed, the access status/HTTP status code, your browser, your operating system and interface, as well as the language and version of the browser software. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is to be able to operate the Sites and provide you with access to the pages you wish to access.
- Personal Data received indirectly through our suppliers which enables us to create and store a record of your purchase history with us. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is our legitimate interests in knowing more about our customers.
We use your Personal Data:
- For the administration of your purchases and our events and to contact you about your purchase (for example with details on your purchases and your attendance).
- To contact you with marketing messages which you have requested or agreed to receive from us (for example via a branded newsletter once or twice a month);
- To contact you with surveys and feedback requests (for example relating to an event you attended or providing information about discounts available);
- To analyse the purchase history of our customers and the way our customers use the Sites.
Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) also places cookies on your computer, to enable Google to provide us with activity reports relating to the Sites. Google uses this data only to provide us with information on how users use the Sites and does not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. The information generated by Google cookies about your use of the platform (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. You may refuse these cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
Creative Active Lives will not sell your information. We will not share your information with any third party except as stated in this Privacy Notice or as required to operate the Site, provide our services to you and administer your account.
We collect the following data from you when you make a purchase:
- Data collected directly: your name, email address, address, telephone number in the website registration process.
- Data collected indirectly: your purchase history with us.
We use your Personal Data:
- To contact you about your booking with us
- To contact you with future marketing messages (for example with branded newsletters or an advertisement on Facebook)
- To send you surveys or feedback requests
Creative Active Lives will not sell your information. We will not share your information with any third party except as stated in this Privacy Notice or as required to operate the Sites, provide our services to you and administer your account.
We collect the following Personal Data about you if you visit one of our Sites: site referrals, browsing pattern, browser type, location, general interests, gender, age. The data transmitted from your browser includes your IP address, the date and time of the visit, the pages accessed, the access status/ HTTP status code, your browser, your operating system and interface, as well as the language and version of the browser software. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is our legitimate interest in operating the Sites, providing you with access to the pages you wish to access, understanding the interests of our potential customers and providing you with relevant information about our services.
We use this Personal Data:
- to provide you with bespoke website content (for example by analysing our site visitors’ age ranges);
- to gain insight into your behaviour and preferences (for example by analysing the website pages you visit);
- to collect site statistics.
We do not contact you back if you have just visited our site – you can join up to our Mailing List via the website if you do want to hear our news.
We use third party processors to collect, export, process and store Personal Data on our behalf. The processors we use currently are the following:
- Ticket Seller: www.paypal.com ; www.hoop.co.uk
- Purchase Processor: www.paypal.com
- Mailing List: MailChimp
- Social Media Platform: Facebook, some data centres located in the U.S. Privacy Shield Certified. https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Web Management Tools: Google Analytics, located in the U.S. Privacy Shield Certified. https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Your information is held on secure sites – our ticket agency and mailing list host and not on our local computers.
Duration of Storage
- We will maintain records of your Personal Data for as long as you:
- remain a registered subscriber to our mailing list;
- have completed a purchase with Creative Active Lives and we may still provide services to you
Your Rights in Relation to Personal Data
- You can update your subscription preferences or unsubscribe from our marketing communications at an time by following the link in the footer of the last email you received from us (“Update your subscription preferences” or “Unsubscribe”) or by sending your request with detailed instructions to email@example.com
- You have the right to update and correct the personal information on your account. You also have the right to request from us all personal information that we hold that relates to you, to request restriction of the processing of that data and to request that we delete that data. You also have the right to object to our continued processing of your personal data. If you have a complaint about the way in which we use your personal information you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner www.ico.gov.uk.
- You can contact us with questions about the personal information we hold about you using the contact information provided in the Contact Us section below.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
We will update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our business. All such changes will be posted to the Sites and if we consider it to be appropriate we will notify subscribers of any material changes by email.
If you would like to know what information we hold about you or if you have any other queries or complaints in relation to this Privacy Notice, or our Sites, our contact details are as follows:
Creative Active Lives CIC