WIN! Our new Electronics Circuits Kit in our competition. This is a unique circuit building kit aimed at ages 10+, but we have satisfied customers with 7 year olds who have enjoyed this with adult supervision. As far as we are concerned, you can’t start them too early on fun, creative, educational activities!
This kit was designed by an electronics mad 11 year old scientist who has been electronics mad since a toddler. So it’s packed with 5 fun and accessible projects that kids will love, teaching them the basics of circuits, breadboards, and resistors. Scroll down to see the video tutorials for each of these projects. We also include batteries (!) and spares of some components, because we’ve all been there and no one wants disappointed kids who can’t play with their new kit!
- Make a simple LED circuit
- Make a simple buzzer circuit
- Make a wireless transmitter and receiver
- Make an infra-red detector
- Make a tri-tone buzzer
Normally retailing at £16.99, you can get your hand on one for FREE! Here’s how to win.
We want to hear your (children or adults, we don’t mind!) idea for your dream invention! We don’t care how wild or crazy or impossible, tell us what it is! You can write, draw, build it and send us a photo, talk to us in a video about it, however is best for you. Creativity comes in many forms, so use your favourite.
Send us your entries either by email to email@example.com or tag us on our Facebook page or Instagram (@creativeactivelives) with your entries. Children under the age of 16 must have their entries submitted by a parent or guardian over the age of 18. Make sure you include any or all of: your name, address, email, social media handles so we can inform you if you’re the winner.
Competition closes on the 30th November 2020. Winner will be chosen by random selection after the competition has closed.
Terms & Conditions:
- UK entries only
- Only one entry per person
- By entering you agree that your entries may be used for promotional purposes on our website, newsletters, or social media
- The prize consists of one Electronics Circuits Activity Box and will be posted within the UK only
- By entering the competition entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such competition which may be mentioned in any electronic messages, or on the website, or communicated to entrants in any other way (“competition information”). Such competition information shall prevail in the event of there being any inconsistency between these competition terms and conditions and any competition information.
- Creative Active Lives may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, i.e. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. For the avoidance of doubt, Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man are not part of the United Kingdom for these purposes. I
- There is no minimum age limit unless specified otherwise in the competition information. However, entrants under the age of 18 must include contact details of a parent or guardian when entering. Employees and Directors of Creative Active Lives and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner or household member) may not enter the competition.